Dropbox offers free online files backup. It automatically upload all your photos, docs, and videos from anywhere to Dropbox server. This means that any file you save to in any of your computer or mobile phone your Dropbox will automatically be saved to all your computers, phones and to the Dropbox website.
Dropbox works hard to make sure that all your files are the same no matter where you’re in the world which means that you can work on a computer at your the office, and finish from your home computer. You don’t have to email yourself a file any more! All you have to dos is to Download Dropbox in all your computer and phone, an Dropbox will take care of the rest.
Dropbox also makes it very easy to share your documents , videos and photos with others. So if you accidentally spill a coffee or water and or anything that will make your PC stop functioning, you have no fear! You can relax because Dropbox has already backup yp your files covered, and none of your stuff will ever be lost. It is always safe and can be restored in a snap.
Dropbox makes sharing files, videos and document so easy. You can invite your family members and friends, or co workers to any folder in your Dropbox, This makes Dropbox perfect environment for sharing party photos with friends and for team projects.
Dropbox is very to use. It works by creating a folder in you PC in which you can save all you work. Then Dropbox will instantly save them to your computers, phones, and the Dropbox website.
You can signup and download Dropbox from here
- 2GB of Dropbox for free, with subscriptions up to 100GB available.
- Your files are always available from the secure Dropbox website.
- Dropbox works with Windows, Mac, Linux, iPad, iPhone, Android and BlackBerry.
- Works even when offline. You always have your files, whether or not you have a connection.
- Dropbox transfers just the parts of a file that change (not the whole thing).
- Manually set bandwidth limits — Dropbox won’t hog your connection.
- Dropbox mobile
- Apps for iPhone, iPad, Android, and BlackBerry keep your Dropbox at hand, even on the go.
- Bring your files with you when you’re on the go.
- Edit files in your Dropbox from your phone.
- Easily upload your photos and videos to Dropbox.
- Share freely with family and friends.
- Dropbox protects your files without you needing to think about it.
- Dropbox keeps a one-month history of your work.
- Any changes can be undone, and files can be undeleted.
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and AES-256 bit encryption.