WP Speed Fix is a WordPress Speed Optimization service. it can help you solve slow site problems, fix Core Web Vitals issues, score higher in Google PageSpeed Insights, troubleshoot slow backend issues, optimize Woocommerce checkout speed & much more.
WP Speed Fix not only speeds up your website loading time but also finds and fixes the root cause of the problem. According to their website, they have optimized over 4000 websites.
Some of WP Speed Fix are:
- Full Site Backup Before Commencement
- Browser, Page & Object Caching Configuration & Tuning
- Nextgen Image Optimization, & Lazy Loading
- Database Optimization & Cleanup, SQL Server & PHP Tuneup
- HTTPS Implementation (if required)
- Cloudflare CDN Setup
- Google Tag Manager Implementation
- Optional Hosting Migration
- Firewall & Security Hardening Implementation
- 100+ Optimization Steps That Boost Speed, SEO & Reliability
- Cloudflare APO Edge Caching Implementation
- Google PSI Review & Core Web Vitals Optimization
- Sitewide Test Of Page Sizes
- We Can Work In Conjunction With Your Existing Dev Team
- Upfront Audit & Consult Call Before Commencement
- Basic SEO Review & Advic
The company is offering all of these services at the same price. You can include more services according to your website requirements.
Plans and Prices:
Currently, WP Speed Fix is offering two customer plans other than the free site speed audit report. These plans have been named as Standard and Business.
Standard Plan: This plan starts at $179. This plan is designed for small business and personal websites to improve their website speed and fix all the errors which caused the problem.
Business Plan: This plan starts at $249. This premium plan which has been designed for the business to fix and optimize the speed of their websites. It is ideally for the eCommerce websites as migration to Vultr VPS Host included in this.
- Lifetime access once purchased
- Free updates for the future
- No monthly fee just one-time payment
- 30-day refund guarantee to all customers
- Fast and reliable services for better ranking
- 100% positive rating from existing customers.
- Bit expensive for personal websites.
A slow website will make visitors disappointed, frustrated, and most likely will never visit it again. Fortunately there is a way to speed up websites, either doing it your self or by using WP Speed Fix that offers premium WordPress speed up services for a one time fee.
1 thought on “WP Speed Fix Review”
To fix or improve wp site speed you can also try lscache plugin.